Wow, Impressive

Yakob

Grand Prognosticator Nominee
I assume it's related to this company. So... yah probably not a cool dude.
So the person listed as an officer of that LLC is apparently the owner of this MSP apartment complex:

The article says that person is a pilot, so that's probably who the centurion pilot in the video was, especially since that aircraft was at KANE last week.

Last edited:

Stinger

With no traffic wonder why the pilot wasn't just cleared into the Bravo to begin with. (assuming there's no transmissions cut out in that clip and that's all the airplanes that are there.)
This is the second Las Vegas Approach clip I've heard in the last couple weeks....the other was about a TCAS RA from a jet that the controller wouldn't acknowledge.

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
With no traffic wonder why the pilot wasn't just cleared into the Bravo to begin with. (assuming there's no transmissions cut out in that clip and that's all the airplanes that are there.)
I actually wondered the same thing. I would have given a B clearance on initial contact.

Stinger

Is posting a link to someone's LinkedIn actually doxing someone? It's not like it required any effort to find that.

I removed the link because I'm not 100% positive he was the pilot, only 99% sure.
My thoughts:
If the personal information was what the FAA had registered and publicly accessible, then it's probably not doxxing.
If the registered owner is an LLC or business, and then it requires an extra search to get the personal information...it at least shouldn't be posted.