why is front gear so low on CRJ-900

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Keep this trivial knowledge on the CRJ coming. This is the kind of stuff that sticks in my brain and is useful to waste time in recurrent. “Which hydraulic pumps turn on when what!? I don’t know... But check this out man, did you know the CRJ900’s nose gear height was set at the maximum allowable limit so they didn’t have to put exit slides on it?”
You're seriously killing the mood in here.

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
The only fruit that belong on pizza are olives.

End of line.
Since you're a local, I'm betting that a) you have not tried the mission-fig w/ balsamic pizza at Matchbox and b) I will cheerfully offer to remedy this issue out of my own pocket. It's astonishingly good. When are you coming down to the city again?

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Since you're a local, I'm betting that a) you have not tried the mission-fig w/ balsamic pizza at Matchbox and b) I will cheerfully offer to remedy this issue out of my own pocket. It's astonishingly good. When are you coming down to the city again?
Fig balsamic??

I mean, first you had my curiousity, now you have my attention.

ComplexHiAv8r

Keep this trivial knowledge on the CRJ coming. This is the kind of stuff that sticks in my brain and is useful to waste time in recurrent. “Which hydraulic pumps turn on when what!? I don’t know... But check this out man, did you know the CRJ900’s nose gear height was set at the maximum allowable limit so they didn’t have to put exit slides on it?”
It helps to pass the AQP Oral with different questions to ask.. 8)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Fig balsamic??

I mean, first you had my curiousity, now you have my attention.
From the menu:
prosciutto + fig
roasted garlic purée | blue cheese black pepper honey | mozz | arugula

It's seriously awesome. @milleR - they have a location in Rockville. There is no excuse. When are you free for lunch in the next few days/weeks? (I've been known to add the balsamic, but it's not strictly required for this recipe)

JordanD

Honorary Member
It's messed up, but when I finally found out the reason for the "DO NOT STOP ON BRIDGE" signs are on the A bridge in ORD was because if you evacuated the slides would shoot everyone down onto the highway. Messed up but the image made me chuckle.

milleR

From the menu:
prosciutto + fig
roasted garlic purée | blue cheese black pepper honey | mozz | arugula

It's seriously awesome. @milleR - they have a location in Rockville. There is no excuse. When are you free for lunch in the next few days/weeks? (I've been known to add the balsamic, but it's not strictly required for this recipe)
Oh man, I just came up from Lorton 10 minutes ago. Can probably put something together early next week or the week after but heading to the beach with the kids Thursday.

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
Everyone bow down to King @Roger Roger who poops gold bars. Disgusting pleebs need not apply. The sack sends me a photo of his manicured hand holding organic pine nuts.
There should be a term for millennial (is 1985 considered millennial?) parents who keep organic pine nuts and 4 different flavors of vinegar to cook with but still eat chicken nuggets or macaroni and cheese from a box like half the time.