Who's Hiring Requiring 250-450 Total Time?

adamg60804

Hello all!

I should have approximately 250 hours total time after completing flight training.
Does anyone know of any companies hiring pilots with less than 500 hours total time? I did research and couldn’t find any. The lowest I found are Cape Air, Air Choice One, and Ameriflight requiring 500 hours total time. Would really appreciate the help. Looking for solid answers or links, no opinions please, thanks! :)

Stone Cold

I think this is the wrong forum for this. Corporate, etc. is going to be higher times. There's instructing, pipeline patrol, aerial survey, etc. for low time people. Check the mind numbing topics thread and you should be able to find some stuff.

Good luck...we were all there once also.

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Hello all!

I should have approximately 250 hours total time after completing flight training.
Does anyone know of any companies hiring pilots with less than 500 hours total time? I did research and couldn’t find any. The lowest I found are Cape Air, Air Choice One, and Ameriflight requiring 500 hours total time. Would really appreciate the help. Looking for solid answers or links, no opinions please, thanks! :)
Where are you in your training right now?

Oxman

Hello all!

Look at Star Marianas Air
https://www.starmarianasair.com/join-our-team