Who's Arriving When????

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
split cabs, catch a ride, etc.......

<--- SY103 535P 10/18

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
I'm shooting for around 1pm on the 18th, depending on loads and if I come in from SFO or DAY. Either way, once I get there I'll have a car with 2 open seats in the back.

H46Bubba

Taking the last nonstop from Cincy on the 18th(Gotta work in the morning) Get into Vegas at 9:18 PM. The good thing about staying at the MGM is that you can check in at the airport and get your room keys!:rawk:Head to the hotel, drop the gear off at the room, and over to 9FI to get crunk!:D

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
Taking the last nonstop from Cincy on the 18th(Gotta work in the morning) Get into Vegas at 9:18 PM. The good thing about staying at the MGM is that you can check in at the airport and get your room keys!:rawk:Head to the hotel, drop the gear off at the room, and over to 9FI to get crunk!:D
What???? Get out....Check in at the airport? Where? I on that like stink on poop!!!!

BTW, I think Tracy is getting in about that time!!!!

popaviator

I should be getting in early aroung 9am..... sounds like a good time to start drinking to me....:crazy:

Seggy

I'm shooting for around 1pm on the 18th, depending on loads and if I come in from SFO or DAY. Either way, once I get there I'll have a car with 2 open seats in the back.

I might take one of those seats if you don't mind.......

Please, pretty please.......

:hiya:

ComplexHiAv8r

Man, JEP can you leave me a key at LAS???

What???? Get out....Check in at the airport? Where? I on that like stink on poop!!!!

BTW, I think Tracy is getting in about that time!!!!
DAL 1093 (ATL) 8:56P

JEP, please leave the stink at the airport...

drunkenbeagle

Gang Member
Sunday afternoon for the beagle. Actually, on a sad note, it has recently come to my attention that the beagle has been living a lie. He is in fact a Treeing Walker Coonhound. Still a drunk though.

<- DL1085, 18th, 12:38PM

SpiceWeasel

Tre Kronor
Morning on Sunday the 18th.... can we go to PM's to exchange numbers for "pre-party" purposes.... I don't know if I'll be bringin' the computer....

Polar742

All the responsibility none of the authority
Hopefully both of us will be there around 1330L on the 18th.

One of us has a ticket, one is jumpseating.....

tonyw

I'll be there around noon on the 18th. I still haven't bought my tix because farecast said there was a 60 percent chance that the prices would drop by $50 or more versus a 20 percent chance they'd go up by $50.