What's on your wrist?

knot4u

Repeat Offender
You should probably find someone that’s good at working on stuff to put that new watch band on the old watch.
Also, did she forget the socks?
I can easily change the band myself, but that's not the point. She did come through with a 12 pack of new white socks though, so it wasn't all bad. I'm growing accustomed to the new work watch. I'd prefer a white face because my eyes are deteriorating and it's easier for me to interpret quickly, and it's a little bigger which can be problematic when you sometimes end up elbow or shoulder deep into the nether regions of an airplane (I don't need a lecture about wearing jewelry, necklaces or watches at work).

Finny

Has anyone ever ordered from authenticwatches.com? They have some ridiculous deals right now, but don’t want to order from them if it problematic.

Richman

I see a watch the same as a collar on a dog.

Time doesn’t own me. For you can never have time, unless you take time.

djh1007

Flying Squirrel Trainee
Saved up and bought myself a Rolex Submariner automatic in 2003 when I got hired at my first airline job. I paid $3,900. Its now retailing for $12,000 plus tax.

I never wear it though as its a bit overkill for my current gig. I wear a iWatch. Love it.

Wut.jpg

No.

The no date retails for $7500 and the date for $8500.

Even in the secondary market, the much more desirable Hulk doesn’t go for a that much unless new with all documents.

trafficinsight

One of the nicest Christmas gifts I've ever gotten, from a friend who said, "You needed some colors to sport daily!"

Because a trans flag cape is just not practical day to day.

I'm in ur flight deck destroying ur society.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk