What's on your wrist?

Lawman

Lawman

If you have to ask you can’t afford it :p
I was gonna say the same thing...

I’ll have a Breitling someday, but ironically it’ll probably be a retirement present. So I’ll have a magnificent aviation chronometer.... after I stop being an aviator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawman

I completely sold out and started using an Apple Watch. I feel dirty, but it’s just so damned functional. :)
Yeah... those and the military have a dubious relationship. Can’t really bring them into a secure area....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milleR

I completely sold out and started using an Apple Watch. I feel dirty, but it’s just so damned functional. :)
I couldn’t warm up to the Apple and went with a Fitbit Ionic which I’m quite happy with but yeah, the “smart watch” thing makes me feel a little silly.

BravoHotel

My old ass suunto dive computer from 2005 that no longer works as a dive computer. But it does keep time well and it displays local and Z time. Which is a must in a deployed location.

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
Just got an Apple Watch...pretty happy with it. Before that I was rocking a Timex Easy Reader. Can’t beat it for 30 bucks.

milleR

@milleR, I am envious of your collection. Even though like you I’d rarely be wearing something other than the smart watch, I still want them. :)
Thanks, they’re all bucket list watches for me. As much as I’d like an actual Moon Watch, LE Montbrillant and a GMT or Anniversay Sub I’m happy enough with what I’ve got to forgoe dropping that kind of coin on more watches I’ll wear five times a year.

Max Power

Fitbit HR with a metal band from Amazon (hated the rubber one) Or, if it’s dead, a Skagen. I don’t like huge, chunky watches.

///AMG

Free watch from the Navy.......thanks Hypoxia/DCS epidemic (has a pressure altitude monitoring and alert function) :)

Mavmb

I hear at the emory riddle prescott location there are only alot of strained wrists. And that joke right thar is a reference that would make ATC Memes proud.