• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Is Your Elevator Pitch?

According to "The Interview Guys" https://theinterviewguys.com/write-elevator-pitch/
an Elevator Pitch is "a short, 30-60 second well crafted business pitch telling someone who you are and why they should want to hire you".

Does anyone have any examples of an elevator pitch for the aviation industry?

I'm trying to construct mine but the problem is that I honestly hate talking about myself and thus find it difficult to sell myself.

Derg

Naval Intelligence, MCRN
Staff member
I wouldn't necessarily worry about creating one, but being able to think on the fly and if you have a chance encounter with someone that may be able to help you, being able to communicate who you are, what you're after and making it actionable.

SOOOOOOOO many people treat interactions like a game of Pokemon GO.

ppragman

Direct Yeska
I wouldn't necessarily worry about creating one, but being able to think on the fly and if you have a chance encounter with someone that may be able to help you, being able to communicate who you are, what you're after and making it actionable.

SOOOOOOOO many people treat interactions like a game of Pokemon GO.
Such are the ramifications of the gamification of all aspects of life.

According to "The Interview Guys" https://theinterviewguys.com/write-elevator-pitch/
an Elevator Pitch is "a short, 30-60 second well crafted business pitch telling someone who you are and why they should want to hire you".

Does anyone have any examples of an elevator pitch for the aviation industry?

I'm trying to construct mine but the problem is that I honestly hate talking about myself and thus find it difficult to sell myself.
Tell 'em you're not quite done with your "elevator pitch" because your priority is perfecting your climb and descent pitches to keep customers happy and coming back to write more checks.
If you can't convince them with competence, besot them with bull.