• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VX Hiring

SoftSkills

Virgin America is currently hiring at least ONE Dispatcher...possibly as many as four before the end of the year. This is due to one person leaving, an internal promotion off the desk, and an increase of block hours before the end of the year.

CPZ9900

Virgin America is currently hiring at least ONE Dispatcher...possibly as many as four before the end of the year. This is due to one person leaving, an internal promotion off the desk, and an increase of block hours before the end of the year.
All this and no guarantee for a job in SEA.

RedFive

Just curious as I am starting job applications, how is QOL for VX? They are still in the bay area right? That has to be expensive to live in

Flying Saluki

Was just looking at the job posting. "Willingness and ability....in a fast paced environment." Seems like every job posting has some variation of this phrase. Just wondering when did "fast paced environment" become a virtue?

SoftSkills

Just curious as I am starting job applications, how is QOL for VX? They are still in the bay area right? That has to be expensive to live in
QOL is a very subjective thing. Not sure what would qualify as a good/bad QOL for you specifically.
VX is currently based in Burlingame, CA (the Bay Area).
And yes, it is quite expensive to live here.

Luigi

I think VX is the best possible major to work for if you like the west coast or want to experience something new. Get a year of living in Bay Area and all it has to offer, followed by the stability of working for AS (plus SEA is no slouch of a city itself). What more could someone ask for? Despite the cost SFO is an incredible city and one would be fortunate to live there.