TSA hiring

CrippleHawk

Heads up TSA is moving out all of UAX operations at IAD and relocating them midwest (Reduce flying a possibility). They also lost
AA flying out of DCA (Definitely reduced flying)...Be careful they might not need you in the future

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
Yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa nervous as I'd be with the reductions they're making, there are FAR more kiddies younger than I just looking for some good DX EXP. That first bit being considered, if you're 23/24 or however old, and just getting into the fun, an application doesn't hurt.

Good luck to those who apply.

Green12324

Heads up TSA is moving out all of UAX operations at IAD and relocating them midwest (Reduce flying a possibility).
I'm curious if AX will be moving (back) to ORD, or shifting to IAH? Seems that IAH has bases covered with EV primarily, but ZW has taken over ORD as of late. Will be interesting to see how this game of musical chairs plays out.

Good luck to all who apply!

flynryan692

So who would take over GoJet's flights then?
The flying would be handled by SkyWest/Endeavor/Republic on the Delta side. For United, well they have a bunch of other partners that would easily be able to handle it so I think that's a toss up. I don't really think GoJet will lose all of its flying though, they'll work it out with United.