True story bro.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of bodies buried, remember when we were in school and that PRC town girl killed that Riddle student and dumped his body down a mineshaft on Granite mountain, after driving around with the body in her trunk for 2-3 days? I forgot his name, but can picture the guy even 27 years later.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Yeah, that was wicked.

Suddenly all the bonfire jokes about killing someone and dumping their body in a cave for the spelunkers to find weren’t so funny anymore.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
. Apparently the Âïrbùš Hélīcõptérė uses SAE on airframe and metric on engine, or vice versa.
On AStar helo's, all the hardware for the helo itself, and the engine, is metric. However all the hardware for the add-on components, such as skid-steps, FLIR ball, Night Sun, etc, are all SAE.

Cherokee_Cruiser

The exception being that you generally don’t see a Wendy’s being held up by someone using a alligator in Arizona.

True. But you do have a mentally deranged previously hospitalized guy who still owns a gun and hates women, and executes 5 women by shooting in the back of the head at a bank in a Florida, ignored by the media/everyone because let’s face it..... it’s just another mass shooting.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
The exception being that you generally don’t see a Wendy’s being held up by someone using a alligator in Arizona.
I'm sure we've had our share of "AMMAH throw this western Diamonback rattlesnake over into the wind'er of your drive through liquor store unless you gimme a 12-pack of Schlitz NOW HUSTLE!"

Beep

I'm sure we've had our share of "AMMAH throw this western Diamonback rattlesnake over into the wind'er of your drive through liquor store unless you gimme a 12-pack of Schlitz NOW HUSTLE!"
Hey now, this gives me an idea!

Autothrust Blue

"Duuuuuude."
True. But you do have a mentally deranged previously hospitalized guy who still owns a gun and hates women, and executes 5 women by shooting in the back of the head at a bank in a Florida, ignored by the media/everyone because let’s face it..... it’s just another mass shooting.
These things are all fun and games, until it's a nightclub that you frequented in your younger and more vulnerable years that gets shot up — and then your whole county burns to the ground the next day, while you are on the other coast, powerless to offer comfort or help.

In the case of Borderline, there is so much in the way of "WTF." A mentally disturbed veteran marches in with an illegal high-capacity magazine, in a jurisdiction that has some of the strictest firearm laws short of NYC or Chicago, shoots up a bunch of kids; friendly fire from the CHP kills a Ventura County Sheriff's Deputy sergeant, and the world literally burns the next day.

Sigh.

mrivc211

These things are all fun and games, until it's a nightclub that you frequented in your younger and more vulnerable years that gets shot up — and then your whole county burns to the ground the next day, while you are on the other coast, powerless to offer comfort or help.

In the case of Borderline, there is so much in the way of "WTF." A mentally disturbed veteran marches in with an illegal high-capacity magazine, in a jurisdiction that has some of the strictest firearm laws short of NYC or Chicago, shoots up a bunch of kids; friendly fire from the CHP kills a Ventura County Sheriff's Deputy sergeant, and the world literally burns the next day.

Sigh.
Am I the only one that notices you don't hear these crazy stories in other countries? Not in Europe, not in Dubai, not in Chile or Peru. Only in the good ole US of A. I think the effing meds that pharm industry is shoving down societies throats is having crazy effects on the population. And when you're population lacks the brain power to figure that out(they voted for trump) you get into this situation.

Autothrust Blue

"Duuuuuude."
Am I the only one that notices you don't hear these crazy stories in other countries? Not in Europe, not in Dubai, not in Chile or Peru. Only in the good ole US of A. I think the effing meds that pharm industry is shoving down societies throats is having crazy effects on the population. And when you're population lacks the brain power to figure that out(they voted for trump) you get into this situation.
I mean, I wasn't going to call Trump Republicans stupid, delusional, out of touch with reality and mentally disturbed...this morning, anyway.

BigZ

US promotes being competitive more than other countries. Deep inside people here hate each other more than elsewhere, so once derailed are more likely to go killing others vs just themselves.
*my unscientific opinion

Autothrust Blue

"Duuuuuude."
US promotes being competitive more than other countries. Deep inside people here hate each other more than elsewhere, so once derailed are more likely to go killing others vs just themselves.
*my unscientific opinion
The efficiency with which a mass murder can be perpetrated here is impressive, though, and likely directly due to the easy availability of firearms more than any other single factor.

NOTE: am legal gun owner. Despite "gun control" in California, obtaining them remains fairly trivial.