True story bro.

phill1174

Do guys/gals really get offended about being called a "co-pilot"?
I never did, the checks cash regardless of what people call it. I have had several ramp agents come up, look in the cockpit and ask where the pilot is. I just looked at them.

n57flyguy

I never did, the checks cash regardless of what people call it. I have had several ramp agents come up, look in the cockpit and ask where the pilot is. I just looked at them.
I came up "old school" sort of grassroots, so it never bothered me or occurred to me as offensive. The term is used widely in corporate aviation.

And in my current enviornment it's what you are, or will be. FO can be a detriment anyway - the foe is trying to kill me!

Jordan93

I came up "old school" sort of grassroots, so it never bothered me or occurred to me as offensive. The term is used widely in corporate aviation.

And in my current enviornment it's what you are, or will be. FO can be a detriment anyway - the foe is trying to kill me!
Some days I’d kill to be in the right seat again. I guess I should update the app or apply for check airman!

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
If you like metric then you hate America! :D
No, I just love science

The US Imperial system, in a world of science, is like having a "Wannamingo Expressive System" in a world of universal music reading. "We don't have "adagio" well have "slow jam"

U_of_I_Tweak

I prefer my units to be expressed in the most inconvenient form possible, such as fuel flow in hogsheads per gigasecond.
Years ago while descending into ridiculousness working up Flying Team computer conversion practice, someone expressed airspeed in "furlongs per fortnight."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk