1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time building Texas, Archer, $55 per hour

Discussion in 'Time Building' started by Kurt876, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Kurt876

Kurt876 New Member

Hey, I recently bought an Archer and am currently building as much time in it as I can for the next few months. If anyone in the Texas/San Antonio area is interested send me a message for more information. Would be $55 an hour to help offset the costs, and can fly either local or long cross countries.
    About the plane: Pa-28-181. Has Garmin 430WAAS, 496 real time weather, basic auto pilot, IFR certified.
    I am Instrument and CMEL rated, 450TT..

2. KaiGywer

KaiGywer Well-Known Member

I'm not in Texas, but I could always hop a commercial flight down there. What kind of hours are you looking to build? I am a private ASEL with ~165 hrs, working towards my instrument. I need around 25-30 hours of hood time towards that, plus general time towards commercial.

3. Kurt876

Kurt876 New Member

Just looking to build hours in general. I have all my ratings, just looking to increase my total time. I could do safety pilot while you get your hood/cross country time in and show you everything i learned while i was working towards my license

4. FlyingGuy

FlyingGuy New Member

I could get to San Antiono to build some time. I have 209 tt and 100 hours in the Archer. Thats a nice plane for sure.

5. 10SM CLR

10SM CLR Well-Known Member

I'm interested, sent you a message a personal message.

6. abnpx

abnpx Well-Known Member

Just got finished doing a little flying with Kurt. Very awesome experience and nothing short of a good time. The plane is in excellent condition and he keeps it hangered. We had 0 issues and his schedule accomodates all day flying if needed which helped me a bunch. Don't let this opportunity go he is a standup guy. I would definately fly with him anytime. See you in a few months brother.

10SM CLR likes this.
  7. ronabc1

ronabc1 New Member

hi I am in the DFW area but would love to get some time building on your plane and share the cost. please PM me. I am willing to travel and start building time. I am ifr need about 15hrs to start my cpl. thx

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016
  8. jhink6705

jhink6705 New Member

Hey Kurt I live in the DFW area and could get down to SA or whatever works. Would love to get some Xcountry and filing IFR time....need to build a little over 100 hours. Let me know if you are still flying the Archer.
    Thanks John
    8one7 2sixsix 97four1