Time Building in Hawaii or West

blue58

Looking for anyone interested in splitting time, or would like a second pilot to assist with flight costs. I am a commercial rotor pilot transitioning to fixed wing and need approximately 175 hours. CFI's would be a bonus as I continue to work towards my commercial, instrument and multi. I have the ability to travel and would be open to new opportunities as they are limited on the islands.

blue58

Tell me more about your experience, where you are located and if you have any contacts for planes we could use? I have planes we can use in Hawaii and Northern Ca.

KaiGywer

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to fly in Hawaii with your plane? It's the one state I will probably never fly in unless I go there commercially and then rent :)

blue58

It depends on what island and what you want to fly. Typically Oahu tends to be the most expensive to fly on.

KaiGywer

It depends on what island and what you want to fly. Typically Oahu tends to be the most expensive to fly on.
I might be interested in catching a commercial flight to Hawaii and fly around for a couple of days depending on the price. (of rental that is.. )

blue58

Fly to Belingham and you can do 100 hours in April, you just have to fit in a c-150.
Washington right? I will keep that in mind, however I may not be able to get the whole month off, but can fly three to four days at a time.

Greg