The Jerry clown show.

Stone Cold

HOLY...schnikies!

Are you gonna volunteer to be our very own JC archivist??

This is quality stuff, my man. We really need someone on board to pull up more of these rare ancient gems!!!

Damn!
Some of us old timers bring up threads like that every once in a while, so keep an eye out...if you don't get the reference, ask. There's probably a story. There's Tomcatter, and Air Algeria, and others. Quite a few of us remember the oddballs.

Richman

Some of us old timers bring up threads like that every once in a while, so keep an eye out...if you don't get the reference, ask. There's probably a story. There's Tomcatter, and Air Algeria, and others. Quite a few of us remember the oddballs.
Well back "in the day" when the earth was cooling and dinosaurs still roamed the interwebz, lots of people posted a lot of odd things, and there was no facebook shaming, banhammers, "time outs", search/cookie history or IP tracking/blocking. There was very little way to connect A to B unless you had "leet skilz". Thus you had people post their unvarnished opinion without regard to any blowback or future employer snooping.

Life was....interesting.

MidlifeFlyer

Well back "in the day" when the earth was cooling and dinosaurs still roamed the interwebz, lots of people posted a lot of odd things, and there was no facebook shaming, banhammers, "time outs", search/cookie history or IP tracking/blocking. There was very little way to connect A to B unless you had "leet skilz". Thus you had people post their unvarnished opinion without regard to any blowback or future employer snooping.

Life was....interesting.
It has changed? I must have missed how social media fixed stupid,

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
im also remembering Chris-someone-or-other who used to antagonize Don all the time. And Velocipede....

USMCmech

He was perfectly friendly and kind of surprised I was the captain on his flight. Perhaps those days are behind him. ??
I always had the impression that he was the "he's a real nice guy in real life" type of troll.

However screwing with another pilot's career based on an internet post is another thing entirely and not something I could forgive easily. I think I would forgive a scab before I could see past that kind of betrayal.