The Jerry clown show.

Stryker172

I'm sure this one is upthread somewhere, but I only saw it based on the linked reddit from the recent t-shirt post.

I'm guessing it is among the ones he deleted after posting

from 30:00 on is the action. The pegging of the VSI at 45 degree bank 33:50, going the wrong way was a crescendo
that given 500 more feet of cloud cover, was well on it's way to being a "Full Tony", with pieces raining down on the villagers

I don't know how any FAA person could not pick up the phone if they saw that.

Like rapidly flashing lights, the ASI ,VSI and AI movements, almost gave me a seizure.

So about 10 degrees down, 50 degree bank and about 2,800 fpm down on the VSI. In IMC. How can this not at least prompt a 709 ride?

averettpilot

If I had way more time on my hands.... I would have a second YouTube channel that just uploads copies of Jerry’s videos with my review/commentary of them as a voice over. I could even feature celebrity guests and giveaways. Someone make a Patreon and get some sponsors!
I literally just had the same thought lol

fl450pilot

This was yesterday. He hasn’t posted video yet. How is this not careless and reckless or min safe altitude. 75ft ripping past piers in San Francisco and banking hard over at the Bay Bridge. Before that he was over the ocean down low and came over the city less than 500ft.

3A088A03-44AC-4106-9A42-3AAAB5807865.jpeg

Fixtur

Prefamulated Amulite
1000 feet above the tallest thing with 2,000 feet, and the northwest coastline of SF is charted as sensitive habitat, pilots requested to be at least 1,500 ft.

Oakland FSDO, hello?

USMCmech

This was yesterday. He hasn’t posted video yet. How is this not careless and reckless or min safe altitude. 75ft ripping past piers in San Francisco and banking hard over at the Bay Bridge. Before that he was over the ocean down low and came over the city less than 500ft.
I do so hate it when I find myself defending Jerry, but flightaware tracks do not always accurately reflect an airplanes path in the real world.

Save your outrage for the real screwups that he puts on video.

Now, if he posts a video like the guy buzzing the Santa Monica pier, then let the FSDO fry him.

Last edited: