The Jerry clown show.

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
*wants to be CFI so badly
*has the worst centerline management on takeoff on a consistent basis

Always amazes me how he is just fine taking off not on centerline and drifting completely off in the air. I mean, I get it. Will he hit anything? Probably not. But shoot man, don't we all try to be better? He so badly wants to be a professional pilot and just disregards almost every fundamental step. Not once, almost everytime...

MidlifeFlyer

*wants to be CFI so badly
*has the worst centerline management on takeoff on a consistent basis

Always amazes me how he is just fine taking off not on centerline and drifting completely off in the air. I mean, I get it. Will he hit anything? Probably not. But shoot man, don't we all try to be better? He so badly wants to be a professional pilot and just disregards almost every fundamental step. Not once, almost everytime...
He's gotten so used to being a cowboy in the air complete with fans of his exploits. Like all habits, good and bad, you need to commit to changing.

Or, if you prefer, "It was far easier for you as civilized men to act as barbarians, than for them as barbarians to act like civilized men."

mightynimbus

Oh, oh, now he's dragging along someone that has no idea Jerry has already filled out 3/4 of the accident report.

I did not catch the AWOS on the first try, but on the second it was 100' below mins, never mind his windbag comments how the previous weather was now "over there stuck on the hills" ...obviously not.
reporting below mins and he is still saying "we should be OK" Nothing has changed since the last try numbnutz'

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Oh, oh, now he's dragging along someone that has no idea Jerry has already filled out 3/4 of the accident report.

I did not catch the AWOS on the first try, but on the second it was 100' below mins, never mind his windbag comments how the previous weather was now "over there stuck on the hills" ...obviously not.
reporting below mins and he is still saying "we should be OK" Nothing has changed since the last try numbnutz'
About 15:00 In he acknowledges flying into known icing conditions for anyone with that square on their Jerry bingo card

queeno

Ward of the Guberment
OH MY GOD that dive for the runway , still shaking my head on that one , but he prolly dose not see anything wrong on what he did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best i can tell he was 300' above and less than 1/4 mile the runway diving at 1400 fpm + ,again iam speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyinhigh728

Wow! That might have been his worst one yet. I really can’t believe what I just watched. His hand flying on that second approach was also atrocious. It looks like he almost went full scale deflection at one point. I’m sure he already decided he was landing on that second attempt long before he saw the runway.

mightynimbus

After I posted that I went and looked for other new videos,
Here is Sky King giving flight lesson to poor Russ,
an he loads an engine up and it dies on runway, no need to coordinate with control, he just turns his radio off for restart.
His logic in the comments is pretty funny.

hahaha

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He flies into icing a lot it seems, that’ll kill him. Autopilot and fancy avionics can’t save him when he’s covered in ice

Flyinhigh728

I just noticed he is full scale deflection high on the LPV glide slope at minimums. This guy really has no clue. He’s telling new instrument students how great of a pilot he is in the comments section too.

averettpilot

I just noticed he is full scale deflection high on the LPV glide slope at minimums. This guy really has no clue. He’s telling new instrument students how great of a pilot he is in the comments section too.
Yeah I’m all over that. Why someone would ask him vs their instructor about what a stable approach is...

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
OH MY GOD that dive for the runway , still shaking my head on that one , but he prolly dose not see anything wrong on what he did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best i can tell he was 300' above and less than 1/4 mile the runway diving at 1400 fpm + ,again iam speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When your rate of descent is more than your altitude above the runway, the probability of a “less than desirable” result is significant. :)

If the next generation of pilots says “Dude, sweet bruh, what’s the big deal”, when I retire, I’m literally driving everywhere.