The Jerry clown show.

Nark

Sheepdog
I like this thread as much as the next guy, but having his phone numbers seems a little much.
I’m 2 classes away from a Masters Degree in Intel Management, with an emphasis in Open Source intel.
It took me about 30 seconds to find it.

That should concern everyone on here with any sort of social media presence, Jetcareers user names included. Within about a minute I can unlock A, which can unlock B which in turns can build a portfolio.

I think someone has been saying this for years, you’re not anonymous on the internet.

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
We've lost track of what this is all about.
To steer us back

Jerry W is a pilot who is full of hot air, tries to act like a pro pilot, while doing some very amateur things, and its all narrated and on video by the author. Will he spin into the California coast line? Will he ever be violated for his blatant acts? Tune in next week!

scooter2525

Very well Member
I’m 2 classes away from a Masters Degree in Intel Management, with an emphasis in Open Source intel.

That should concern everyone on here with any sort of social media presence, Jetcareers user names included. Within about a minute I can unlock A, which can unlock B which in turns can build a portfolio.

I think someone has been saying this for years, you’re not anonymous on the internet.
Sure. But why Jerry.

mikecweb

Third Generation Arizonan

FlyingAccountant

Yeah, it's not rocket science. His full name and address are attached to his airplane registration. You can use that to figure out where he lives and what his phone numbers are, what his wife's name is, etc.

greg1016

Trustworthy Source
I can't believe this thread is 120 pages long. You're pilot bubble is so small you don't realize that ATC deals with guys like this on a daily basis. He may end up dead one day, he may not, but his demise won't be posted by him on YouTube.

trafficinsight

I can't believe this thread is 120 pages long. You're pilot bubble is so small you don't realize that ATC deals with guys like this on a daily basis. He may end up dead one day, he may not, but his demise won't be posted by him on YouTube.
It will, however, be filmed in multiple angles and he'll talk through the whole thing ;)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Richman

I'd read it. We're quickly approaching a precipice in America where something has to happen in GA or we turn into Europe. The training fleet that was built in 1977 is turning to dust. Most of the civilian training I give is in a Seminole and a stack of 1970s 172s. They are great little planes, but they're legitimately from a different era...and airplanes built after 1990 are extremely overpriced. If someone says "Well that's what the market says they're worth" I'm going to throw up. It would appear that the only people "in the market" are below average business people (flight schools) who over pay for things that say Cessna, Diamond, and Cirrus on them or wealthy people who can handle paying the premium for things that say Beech, Garmin, and STec on them.

Just to keep this thread on track...I would legitimately like to know what Jerry is so good at that generates the income to support a Cessna 414 with respectable avionics.
The GA situation is WAY more complicated that just one thing. It is an ugly miasma of complicating factors compounding on themselves.

It's business, it's corporate, it's legal, it's societal. A whole microcosm of the world today.

z987k

I think I've said this before, but Jerry is generally so far behind the airplane, he'll have plenty of time to upload his own CFIT.

FlyingAccountant

I don't think anyone here cares whether he kills himself or not. It is frightening though that he's passing himself off as some sort of expert on Youtube and the naive/clueless are taking pointers from his channel.