The Jerry clown show.

Autothrust Blue

The frakkin’ CAG
In one of the latest, Jerry waxes philosophical on personal minimums. Those approaches are ok a because "I'm a very good multi-tasker."

Aside form that, someone pointed out that his new set up has a nice big timer. I only fly singles, and I can do a run-up and before takeoff checks fairly quickly using a flow and check, but is this even possible in a twin such as the 414?

View attachment 46540
Longest part of taxi out in the TwinBo is waiting for the engines to warm up. The runup, if you’re proficient, is not long, and flaps and flight controls happen before we even move after start.

JeppUpdater

Can’t help but notice the plane isn’t registered to a Kevin, but to two other guys in a partnership.

Wonder who’s insurance is covering captain Jerry while he ‘flies’ that plane.

Also enjoy that when you click play and YouTube says nah fam he makes you go to YT to watch now that one of the suggested videos is of the Blue Angels. Shame those guys don’t know crap about flying...they need to watch some Jerry.

averettpilot

Can’t help but notice the plane isn’t registered to a Kevin, but to two other guys in a partnership.

Wonder who’s insurance is covering captain Jerry while he ‘flies’ that plane.

Also enjoy that when you click play and YouTube says nah fam he makes you go to YT to watch now that one of the suggested videos is of the Blue Angels. Shame those guys don’t know crap about flying...they need to watch some Jerry.
I was just trying to figure out who was PIC there. Kevin says they gotta circle and Jerry goads him into dive bombing and he leaves the speed brakes out the entire landing. The bit in the middle where neither could figure out the autopilot was entertaining as well.

GypsyPilot

Wow. I’ve always found it interesting how some private pilots talk excessively in an attempt to sound professional, when it just sounds anything but. Lots of cringe in this one, it didn’t disappoint!

MidlifeFlyer

I was just trying to figure out who was PIC there. Kevin says they gotta circle and Jerry goads him into dive bombing and he leaves the speed brakes out the entire landing. The bit in the middle where neither could figure out the autopilot was entertaining as well.
For some reason this reminds me of the old legend of the CFI who was just a passenger in the back seat supposedly held accountable for an accident. The only evidence of that legend I ever found was an NTSB report in which a CFI passenger (in the front seat) convinced a fairly new private pilot it was ok to fly in marginal visual conditions at night with an inop attitude indicator. The unfortunate result was predictable.