The Great Jumpseat War of 2019

ClearedForOption

French Computer Programmer and Systems Monitor
I think the top 5 oldest longevity here still active probably include DE727UPS, mrivc211 , and I ?

Heck, I remember Tomcattr the fake F14 pilot and "theWife" whose husband was Corbin. And kellwolf, going through Skymates, saw him in MEM at Pinnacle, and last I heard he went to jetBlue. He was a regular here but now gone like many others.

In my case I joined Sept 2001 at 17 because 9/11 had just happened and I was looking for advice on how to proceed into this career field.
Yep. Kellwolf is at the BlueJet... I ran into him in a jetway recently. For the life of me I can't remember where. Maybe LAX? FLL? JFK?

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
Well that shows better judgment too. In my defense the monkey had a suit on and looked very responsible.

Kell was always a funny, level headed dude that I saw.
He still is. He hasn't been around here recently but I usually insult him at least once a week.

BrettInLJ

Yep. Kellwolf is at the BlueJet... I ran into him in a jetway recently. For the life of me I can't remember where. Maybe LAX? FLL? JFK?
He was my instructor at Skymates in fact. I joined JC in 2002 and found out about Skymates through this site. At one point, jtrain, kellwolf, and I were all instructors there at the same time.