The cluster that is E Con in CLT

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
Was there for the first time last week and taxiing in I told my FO "wow this isn't so bad, very calm"

Pushed back 30 minutes later and saw all hell break loose... I was very happy to get out of that place and not go back.

DogwoodLynx

Holy crap!

I don’t know how our rampers are trained specifically, but for the most part, it seems that the way they do it is pointless and lazy especially on push

Tiptank

I was sitting at E27 last Tuesday watching the shenanigans on that ramp wondering how any of this stuff ends up actually working. There were about 5 times more rampers sitting in the terminal than there were actually, you know, on the ramp.

CUTigerPilot

RJ Scum
I was sitting at E27 last Tuesday watching the shenanigans on that ramp wondering how any of this stuff ends up actually working. There were about 5 times more rampers sitting in the terminal than there were actually, you know, on the ramp.
Don’t get me started... work ethic is a lost art.

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
I watch rampers stand there ready to wing walk holding up "all clear" while 3 planes and 10 trucks pass. Um, no, that isn't what that means.

Being a good ramper is a very skillful job that requires a lot of physical and mental work. Being an average ramper takes a few days. Too bad most fall into the second group.

Jordan93

A few weeks ago in ATL it was raining and windy like crazy due to thunderstorms. We finally got in around 1130pm after holding twice. Our marshallers get into position and the center guy doesn’t have lighted wands so I don’t know whether or not he wants me to come in. So I just set the brake, and wait until he got lighted wands. After a minute of getting soaked and them realizing I wasn’t going to go to the gate, one of the other guys finally runs over and starts waving his arms and tells the guy to get a pair of lighted wands.