The a3xx

mtsu_av8er

It's kind of strange looking...I suppose it could fly but one would think that the flat edges would cause too much drag....and the "X" design is horrible!!!

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
Webshots won't let you post individual pictures, you need to link to the actual book itself.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

G

Discovery Wings had a show on this. They are spending billions. It's a monster.

A300Capt

Freight Dawg
Work around solution:

"Right-click" on the square with the red "x" you want to view. Go to "Properties" and highlight the web address. Copy/paste it to your web browser and it'll take you to the website.

ready2fly

Ahhhh - bling bling!! Thanks Capt.!! That worked beautifully. Not only was I able to view the pics, when I hit my "back" button - they were now on the web site.

Cool plane. Looks BIG!! Doubtful we'll see anything like it any time soon. Not with the industry the way it is.

PurduePilot

The plane we're talking about is known as the "A380." It is currently very far along in its design and building phases. I believe the test flight of this monster is 2005.

Airbus has a long list of launch customers for this airplane.

I am doubtful that any US based air carriers will want to buy this. United is shedding their 747s and some 777s for smaller more economical aircraft.

pavelump

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhhh - bling bling!! Thanks Capt.!! That worked beautifully. Not only was I able to view the pics, when I hit my "back" button - they were now on the web site.

Cool plane. Looks BIG!! Doubtful we'll see anything like it any time soon. Not with the industry the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because now they're in your browers history. That's why missed approach saw them all. A lot of websites won't allow outside linking of their files/pictures.

Dave