Thank you JC!

mtrep09

I’ve been a member since 2006. It’s hard to believe, but when I joined I was just a sophomore in high school. Some of my early posts make be cringe a little, but that’s ok. Since then I have completed college, commissioned from AFROTC as an Aircraft Maintenance Officer, served five years on Active Duty and am now in the Guard. I posted about my first solo in 2009 and @Derg responded and I thought that was the coolest thing ever! Anyway, I just want to say that I passed my CSEL checkride last week and I want to thank JC for being there for the whole journey. I’ve been a lurker for most of it but the advice and knowledge I’ve gained from this forum has been invaluable, and I’m sure it will continue to be as I continue this career. So thank you Doug, and thank you to all the members that contribute to JC for being such a wealth of information. It really does help a lot of people, even if we don’t post much!

Stone Cold

Stop lurking and join the conversations. You have knowledge and experience people are looking for here. It's even cooler to have drinks with a bunch of members here, and it happens more than you think. ;)

Awesome to hear about your progression!

Last edited:

Screaming_Emu

Dogsheep
Stop lurking and join the conversations. You have knowledge and experience people are looking for here. It's even cooler to have drinks with a bunch of members here, and it happens more than you think. ;) Awesome to hear about your progression!
This.

I'm glad to read of your success, but this place is so much more beneficial if you jump in and participate!

Screaming_Emu

Dogsheep
That was before I rejoined the freight dawg world, but very true.

The first time I met Derg was on his plane going to Paris for a rotation years ago. It's a very small world. Might as well know who's in it. :biggrin:
The first people in my family to meet @Derg were my parents when he flew them to Amsterdam. He came back before the flight and showed them how to work the entertainment system. They felt like rock stars.