Swayne coming to a 121 near you

SlumTodd_Millionaire

Evil Landlord Capitalist
At least he kept his shirt on this time!

@AAPalmTree

“I know y’all have been waiting for this video for a long time.” - d-bag in the video

Why?! Why would anybody be waiting for this? What is wrong with people?

P.S. Am I the only one who hates this trend of everything being white and shades of gray in new houses? Feels like a dystopian futuristic factory or something instead of a home.

Autothrust Blue

“Bayonet!”
Yes. But he's neither of those.

You have to have millions of subscribers before making money like that. Those YouTubers are in the extreme minority. He has 68,000 subscribers, which really isn't a lot and certainly not going to earn a lot.
Funny thing is one of my favorite channels is a no-budget Canadian guy who buys and restores old (like beige, PowerPC and 68k) Macintosh computers. I presume he’s got like 12 subscribers but I’d rather watch him than Swayne or Stevo or whoever.

Dry humor, low production value, the occasional funny sound effect and biting wit.

“I know y’all have been waiting for this video for a long time.” - d-bag in the video

Why?! Why would anybody be waiting for this? What is wrong with people?

P.S. Am I the only one who hates this trend of everything being white and shades of gray in new houses? Feels like a dystopian futuristic factory or something instead of a home.
I just want to know why his DREAM HOME, is a town house? Really???

roundout

Bus Driver
He must be bringing in some good money from Youtube if he's able to afford all on a regional salary plus a new 2018 M3 while paying off Riddle student loans. Or he's racking up some serious debt. Or maybe I'm just used to Seattle pricing and out of touch with what things cost elsewhere.
Bet you $5 that expense of Riddle which he acknowledged was borne by someone else, and the BMW payment is do-able because there isn't a $1500/mo student loan payment.

Just seems like the type, maybe I'm wrong.

Spoiler alert: i did "watch" the whole video skipping 15 seconds forward constantly, trying to see if his girlfriend came out from behind the camera. No such luck this time. You know.... If you were wondering.

zmiller4

He must be bringing in some good money from Youtube if he's able to afford all on a regional salary plus a new 2018 M3 while paying off Riddle student loans. Or he's racking up some serious debt. Or maybe I'm just used to Seattle pricing and out of touch with what things cost elsewhere.
I’ll go out on a limb and guess that if he spent 4 yrs at riddle, got his ratings there, buys a luxury vehicle and owns a home on regional FO salary....he’s, um, not from an impoverished background.

Autothrust Blue

“Bayonet!”
If you had stayed at Eagle, would you have flow'd by now?
Yeah, just barely. Yippee. Up the long ladder, down the short rope.

One of my contemporaries from those days actually did the street hire route at AA (shocking), and it was only 1-2 months faster.

Well, time to pull an MTV cribs, then film yourself shirtless, sweaty and in gym shorts doing bicep curls. C'mon bro... do it for the gram!
No thanks, I like being a bag of bones.