Swayne coming to a 121 near you

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
Not getting your words exactly out as you would’ve hoped can happen. I can remember jumpseating and running across terminals like 80s OJ and being pushed down the jet bridge as the agent is closing up and muttering out some word salad about jumpseating when I got down. The thing that would
Make me made when I was a captain is when someone would come in, normally some disgruntled mainline a-hole, and would say “I’m up here” never looking at us and already starting to stow one of his 3 bags in places in the cockpit where there wasn’t room anyways.

Cherokee_Cruiser

Not getting your words exactly out as you would’ve hoped can happen. I can remember jumpseating and running across terminals like 80s OJ and being pushed down the jet bridge as the agent is closing up and muttering out some word salad about jumpseating when I got down. The thing that would
Make me made when I was a captain is when someone would come in, normally some disgruntled mainline a-hole, and would say “I’m up here” never looking at us and already starting to stow one of his 3 bags in places in the cockpit where there wasn’t room anyways.
“Hey man, I’m from Hageland, I’m jumpseating I gotta seat in the back. K. Bye.”

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
I've seen this fight on our company Facebook page and I laugh everytime. Don't get me wrong, when someone has "told me" they are in the jump instead of asked, it makes me take an extra look. But then I just get over it because I know some other captain will lose it on them so....

Everytime this gets borough up I chuckle at everyone who absolutely loses it and some even say they'd deny a jumpseat over it...

Then again, we deny jumps over email threats too ;) (too soon?)

Y'all are always welcome in my jump, make yourself comfortable:bounce:

Cherokee_Cruiser

I've seen this fight on our company Facebook page and I laugh everytime. Don't get me wrong, when someone has "told me" they are in the jump instead of asked, it makes me take an extra look. But then I just get over it because I know some other captain will lose it on them so....

Everytime this gets borough up I chuckle at everyone who absolutely loses it and some even say they'd deny a jumpseat over it...

Then again, we deny jumps over email threats too ;) (too soon?)

Y'all are always welcome in my jump, make yourself comfortable:bounce:

Yeah I wouldn't deny him or even give him "the talk." I just found it funny how he did it. The guy looked extremely young and just matter of factly said he's from Hageland jumpseating, got a seat in the back, thank you! and literally turned around and walked down the aisle. I didn't even get a chance to say hi. Nor did I know who Hageland was.