Swayne coming to a 121 near you

BigZ

Oh yes, I know what it is, and I actually enthusiastically agree with the design, even if it makes @Derg think I'm someone who would ask him to step out of his Tesla with his hands where I can see 'em.
It would appear that if you click the linky you gets to order it

Autothrust Blue

"Duuuuuude."
It would appear that if you click the linky you gets to order it
You'll forgive me if (1) I wait for the Company to issue a Read File or FOM revision authorizing me to wear it in lieu of the leather, and (2) I wait for the Company to make up their damn minds concerning what is and is not the uniform.

Right now, the leather is the approved wear option, so I wear that.

BigZ

You'll forgive me if (1) I wait for the Company to issue a Read File or FOM revision authorizing me to wear it in lieu of the leather, and (2) I wait for the Company to make up their damn minds concerning what is and is not the uniform.

Right now, the leather is the approved wear option, so I wear that.
See, I was grumpy in the morning because I got called to show up at 6am for an airport appreciation day. Showed up, built a nest in a recliner, 6.05am got a heads up for a 8.25am departure, completely ruining my nap mood. Doubleespressoed my way out of the slumber, flew there and back and waited for 25 minutes for a gate.
Hell are you worked up about?
Neat looking jacket btw. Appears functional too.

Autothrust Blue

"Duuuuuude."
See, I was grumpy in the morning because I got called to show up at 6am for an airport appreciation day. Showed up, built a nest in a recliner, 6.05am got a heads up for a 8.25am departure, completely ruining my nap mood. Doubleespressoed my way out of the slumber, flew there and back and waited for 25 minutes for a gate.
Hell are you worked up about?
Neat looking jacket btw. Appears functional too.
This is not what "worked up" looks like.

(yes, it is a cool jacket. and it might actually keep the wearer warm. they also haven't told me I can wear it yet, so I'll soldier on with the other, colder—though, it is imminently going to be summer—options)

A150K

I did 3 months straight of airport appreciation when I first got on at my regional. Granted, I did it to myself so I could get the start times I wanted, but still...it was honestly bad for the mental health...not sure how the guys a few years back that had to do it for years, not months didn't go insane.

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
I did 3 months straight of airport appreciation when I first got on at my regional. Granted, I did it to myself so I could get the start times I wanted, but still...it was honestly bad for the mental health...not sure how the guys a few years back that had to do it for years, not months didn't go insane.
I did about 4 years of Airport Reserve in Dayton, normally 3 out of my 5 days of a reserve block. 5am to 3pm. Didn't pay over guarantee. Our "quiet" room was originally a unused storage closet downstairs in terminal, but when that became our crew room, the quiet room got moved to MX hangar and put in closet attached to the mechanics's break room. I slept in my car mostly. In January. Fun times.

CUTigerPilot

RJ Scum
I did about 4 years of Airport Reserve in Dayton, normally 3 out of my 5 days of a reserve block. 5am to 3pm. Didn't pay over guarantee. Our "quiet" room was originally a unused storage closet downstairs in terminal, but when that became our crew room, the quiet room got moved to MX hangar and put in closet attached to the mechanics's break room. I slept in my car mostly. In January. Fun times.
Thanks for paving the way! Now that I’ve upgraded I hope to never see DAY (except for a random turn) ever again!

DeltaAlphaNovember

The lovely “quiet” room in DAY. I remember spending one or two days sitting hrv there. Also spent a lot of time sitting hrv in CLT.

Cherokee_Cruiser

I never understood the need to broadcast your entire life on social media. I take great pride in knowing that the vast majority of people don't have a clue who I am and strive to keep it that way...

Look at me.

Look at me.

I'm an Instagram pilot now!

Me, ME, MEEEEEEE

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.

Cherokee_Cruiser

At one point in the history of the internet I would have agreed it's me me me.

Now I think it's brand brand brand.
You are right. I see she's got her logo on every photo.

mikecweb

Third Generation Arizonan
You are right. I see she's got her logo on every photo.

I believe she does that because people have tried to catfish using her photos. She's a swayne with boobs. Love or hate she has a following.

poser765

I never understood the need to broadcast your entire life on social media. I take great pride in knowing that the vast majority of people don't have a clue who I am and strive to keep it that way...
I don’t get it either, but then I also don’t get people that want to be architects. I mean, buildings??? Who cares. It’s a box, with rooms and stuff. And all the design and engineering. Sounds awful... to me.

There are people that like that, though. People who make that their life. People are just in to different things. Power to them.

BigZ

I don’t get it either, but then I also don’t get people that want to be architects. I mean, buildings??? Who cares. It’s a box, with rooms and stuff. And all the design and engineering. Sounds awful... to me.

There are people that like that, though. People who make that their life. People are just in to different things. Power to them.
Nah, that can be legit fun work. I did naval architecture stuff in the younger years and it was exciting.
When the grass was green and trees tall, my buddy's younger sister had a major crush on me. Very cute girl, but at the great age of 16 she wanted to be a dentist, like their dad. That's just creepy.
Like wanting to become OB/GYN because it pays well and your hands will always be warm creepy.