Swayne coming to a 121 near you

Autothrust Blue

Ultra-low-cost member
Autoland has been around since the 1960's.

Hasn't replaced pilots yet.
You know, if they'd let me hit the (D) pseudo-waypoint of my own accord on an arrival linked to an approach, sans micromanagement (we're looking at you, Miami Approach), all of our lives would be easier.

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
I’m on day 2 of 14 days where I owe absolutely nothing to my company. I feel you.
Hell I know I’m still new to the gig, but I’m on day 3 of 4 off...my kids keep looking at me wondering why I’m still here. Im starting to get twitchy...guess it takes a while for the excitement to go fly to get beaten out of your system. It is nice though to run errands during the week when things are open and take my kids to school.

Screaming_Emu

Dogsheep
Hell I know I’m still new to the gig, but I’m on day 3 of 4 off...my kids keep looking at me wondering why I’m still here. Im starting to get twitchy...guess it takes a while for the excitement to go fly to get beaten out of your system. It is nice though to run errands during the week when things are open and take my kids to school.
Oh, I still absolutely love my job. When I was 6 years old and standing on the observation deck in Tokyo I watched 747s land from cities all over the world. That’s exactly the kind of flying I’ve always wanted to do and I’m doing exactly that. I love my job, but I gotta have some time to relax.