Swayne coming to a 121 near you

Jordan93

Okay, but I want a realism video by Swayne once he's on reserve in LGA. The following must be included, which are reflective of true stories I've had in a pad:

* 1 room with 4 beds total in bunk style with at least one guy snoring louder than a rhinoceros. Audio capture in HD.
* Unflushed feces in the one toilet available in the pad. Yes, someone didn't bother to flush it.
* Toilet paper has run out while you're using bathroom
* Hair all over the damn shower floor and walls.
* Spotty Wifi service despite their insistence the system is brand new, blazing fast, and won't disappoint.
* Film self for full 5 days of reserve without having been used even once to fly.
My reserve in NYC is a little different. Right now, I’m sitting comfortably at my place with a cup of coffee debating what I want to get for lunch. Long call reserve in base FTW!!!

BigZ

Okay, but I want a realism video by Swayne once he's on reserve in LGA. The following must be included, which are reflective of true stories I've had in a pad:
* 1 room with 4 beds total in bunk style with at least one guy snoring louder than a rhinoceros. Audio capture in HD.

Eaglevoy brother. Unlimited commuter hotels and positive space to work for 3 months in LGA. After that you'll either hold a line there or transfer out to chill at a pad elsewhere. The cost of the above to the company is probably why we haven't seen LGA in class drops for a few months now.

* Unflushed feces in the one toilet available in the pad. Yes, someone didn't bother to flush it.
Paging @BEEF SUPREME lol. On the serious note, just glad I managed without a pad so far.

"While"?
* Film self for full 5 days of reserve without having been used even once to fly.
That will happen a lot.

BEEF SUPREME

Eaglevoy brother. Unlimited commuter hotels and positive space to work for 3 months in LGA. After that you'll either hold a line there or transfer out to chill at a pad elsewhere. The cost of the above to the company is probably why we haven't seen LGA in class drops for a few months now.

Paging @BEEF SUPREME lol. On the serious note, just glad I managed without a pad so far.

"While"?
That will happen a lot.
Yeah but did you have to use a rolled up newspaper to push the turd down?