• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SWA Window Opens 4/22-4/24

arkflyr

I interviewed in November, started in January. Chief Pilot/Safety Officer large 91 department, 135 charter, 135 freight background. 6500TT, 1700, TPIC, and 4100 PIC, and 4 types. One job fair, four year degree, and USC Aviation Safety and Security Certificate. Most of my class was civilian with no 737 type.

I think 6000-10,000 has been pretty much par for civilian folks. Many have had managerial responsibilities whether that be check airmen, chief pilots etc. They really seem to love 91/135 folks - probably for the customer service component of their resumes. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
I like tacos.

I can make sure you get vast number of tacos
I think 6000-10,000 has been pretty much par for civilian folks. Many have had managerial responsibilities whether that be check airmen, chief pilots etc. They really seem to love 91/135 folks - probably for the customer service component of their resumes. Good luck!

Good to know. Thank you. I am just coming up on 4000.

KLB

You mean to tell me that we aren't labeled as none standard followers, dangerous, and "untrainable"? :)