Spray Starch!

Okay you guys might think that I'm weird. But I swear by spray starch. I never leave the house not ironed up.
I rock sharp creases that could cut someone. My collars are always pressed a wrinkle on my clothing is both an urban legend,or rumot.
Sporting the clean sharp,crisp iron look for me is a must.
So my question is,is spray starch safe for airline travel. I know the contents are under pressure in the can. And with the plane being pressurized could this cause the can to explode/implode?
Please get back to me...cause without spray starch I might have a panic attack. Lookin good lookin sharp,lookin fly on the regular is a must for me.
And no...no I'm not petty!!! :sarcasm:!

-Matthew
 

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
Max, do you realize 99% of my users haven't used an iron apart from college graduation, job interviews or the first few months of new hire probation? :)
 
Doug Taylor said:
Max, do you realize 99% of my users haven't used an iron apart from college graduation, job interviews or the first few months of new hire probation? :)
Gasp!!!

I iron nightly....yea it can be a chore. But so is being attractive.
And no...no I'm not arrogant!

:sarcasm:

-Matthew
 
EatSleepFly said:
Don't worry, the TSA would never let something past security that could be dangerous... :cwm27: :sarcasm:
So are you saying it is safe to bring?

ESF please PM me your number. JH & Em and I are trying to find a place to meet up to catch the cab over to the hotel.

-Matthew
 
TheShortOne said:
dude you're so gay.



wait...
Yea...yea dress/fashion is my only stereotypical gay idiosyncrasy. But I'm sure that Tony the burgeoning meterosexual can feel me alot on my earlier statements. About ironing and always looking good being a must!

-Matthew
 

tonyw

Well-Known Member
Maximillian_Jenius said:
But I'm sure that Tony the burgeoning meterosexual can feel me alot on my earlier statements. About ironing and always looking good being a must!
Actually, if you must know, I prefer things that can just be washed, dried, taken out, and worn. The things that need to be pressed I take to the dry cleaner and have them do it for $1.

So while I'm with you on the looking good, you lost me on the spray starch.
 
tonyw said:
Actually, if you must know, I prefer things that can just be washed, dried, taken out, and worn. The things that need to be pressed I take to the dry cleaner and have them do it for $1.

So while I'm with you on the looking good, you lost me on the spray starch.
You know how they say there are seven levels of heaven. The dry cleaners is that seventh level of heaven to me.
They iron/press clothes better then I could ever do in any of my best wet dreams. I'm ona first name basis with my dry cleaner.
It is ran by an asian family. Mrs. Wong is always asking me.

"You still like the boys...you still gay? You need man, you need stop sleeping round,you settle down you find you good man."

Wonder if she would apply to her 19 yr. old grandson?

Oh and Tony spray starch is this thing you can buy at any local supermarket that presses and straightens the wrinkles out of clothes.
Since I lost you on spray starch hopefully I caught you up on it now!

:sarcasm:

-Matthew
 

tonyw

Well-Known Member
Matt, Matt, Matt.

If you're gonna quote an Asian drycleaning lady, you gotta do it right.

"You still rikey boys? Why you still sreeping lound? You need settle down! Find nice man!

Rightly starch shirt?"

And I've found the spray starch doesn't do everything it's supposed to. It tends to make the clothes too stiff and doesn't get rid of the wrinkles!
 
tonyw said:
Matt, Matt, Matt.

If you're gonna quote an Asian drycleaning lady, you gotta do it right.

"You still rikey boys? Why you still sreeping lound? You need settle down! Find nice man!

Rightly starch shirt?"

And I've found the spray starch doesn't do everything it's supposed to. It tends to make the clothes too stiff and doesn't get rid of the wrinkles!
Naaaaaw...your either impatient or don't know how to iron clothes properly.
It does take me an hour plus to iron just one shirt properly to my standards.

-Matthew
 

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Maximillian_Jenius said:
So are you saying it is safe to bring?

ESF please PM me your number. JH & Em and I are trying to find a place to meet up to catch the cab over to the hotel.

-Matthew
max, did you not get the contact sheet i emailed everyone? all the cell phone numbers are on there!!
 

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Maximillian_Jenius said:
Naaaaaw...your either impatient or don't know how to iron clothes properly.
It does take me an hour plus to iron just one shirt properly to my standards.

-Matthew
I could use a lesson in ironing! I have to send my clothes to the dry cleaners too often, just cuz their wrinkled! HAHA

how bout you give us a JC "learn your iron" lesson while up in vegas????
 

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
I iron every... freaking... day. Sick really. Don't do the starch thing, except for my uniform shirts. I'm pretty anal about the ironing thing though. I've even ironed out my windpants because they were under a pile of clothes. I just hate looking like a slob, so I try not to give off that appearance. I figure getting out all the wrinkles helps considerably in that quest. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm "metrosexual", but I'm definitely anal about being clean and orderly. I dunno, I think the ironing thing just went into overdrive after living with my ex-Marine roomie in college. We both would fight over the ironing board.
 

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
dude, you are TOTALLY metrosexual!!:p

but ya know.. that's really NOT a bad thing! right Tony?:nana2:
 
Top