Spirit Hiring?

ATLiens

I have no idea about the interviewing but they just signed a new contract. I believe it starts around $30/hr and tops out over $60 after 15 years.

flynryan692

No, based on what I was sent it's $26.50/hr to start, top out this year is $48/hr. Coordinators make $30/hr and top out over $60/hr. Dispatcher pay spreadsheet is updated with what I was given.

ATLiens

No, based on what I was sent it's $26.50/hr to start, top out this year is $48/hr. Coordinators make $30/hr and top out over $60/hr. Dispatcher pay spreadsheet is updated with what I was given.
I think you are going by their old payscale. Can anybody from NK confirm that the new payscale?

flynryan692

I think you are going by their old payscale. Can anybody from NK confirm that the new payscale?
I thought so too, but that was what I was sent for the "new" payscale. It would be helpful if somebody could confirm or provide something different. It does start in October 2018...

Thunderbird718

This is correct. The starting pay seems low for a new contract and in some ways it is, but at the start of your third year it jumps to $37/hr. So first 2 years are $26-27/hr range. Top out will be $64/hr for those with 15+ years by the time this payscale expires (in 5 years).

Thunderbird718

Check the table again, Top out is $58/hr for the most senior guys this year.

mrezee

Living the dream!
I know the schedule is 4 on 4 off, but any info on what the shift start times are like? And what start times are junior or senior?