SkyWest Hiring

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
If you ever get bored in SGU and just want to go drink and gamble, Mesquite is fairly close, just across the border in NV, and hotel rooms are cheap there (free, if you gamble enough.)

DogwoodLynx

I interviewed there last time around.

I liked Saint George but I’m ultimately happy that I ended up in a major city in Florida with two airports pretty close by and of course having lots of options for groceries and whatnot.

YMMV

CodeMonkey

Thank you!!! Glad my record setting streak of consecutive weekdays watching The Price is Right is coming to the end. Now the goal is stay focused and survive training!

Good luck to any of you waiting for the phone to ring. And if it doesn't ring this time, hang in there. If you keep trying and want it bad enough, It will happen, I promise. I know OO calls will be going out at least today and tomorrow. Forgot to ask about class size due to the near aneurysm that occurred when the phone rang and I saw the 435 area code.

autosave36

Thank you!!! Glad my record setting streak of consecutive weekdays watching The Price is Right is coming to the end. Now the goal is stay focused and survive training!

Good luck to any of you waiting for the phone to ring. And if it doesn't ring this time, hang in there. If you keep trying and want it bad enough, It will happen, I promise. I know OO calls will be going out at least today and tomorrow. Forgot to ask about class size due to the near aneurysm that occurred when the phone rang and I saw the 435 area code.
Congrats!

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
Winner winner, chicken dinner. War face worked. Interviewed earlier in the week in SGU and got the call. Class starts July 30.

Feels good after a few months of radio silence from every other place I applied. I know St. George is not for most people but it’s perfect for my wife and I. I’m pumped!
Keep in touch, I've been out that-a-way multiple times in recent months and it's been nothing but tempting.

Congratulations, and good luck.

We're all counting on you.

ZC

Congrats! Just curious are you from St. Louis?