SFO/OAK AME Rec?

JordanD

Honorary Member
First time getting a medical in the Bay Area...any reccomendations?
It's been a while but I got into Dr. Maddalena's office at SQL pretty quickly and easily when I was living out there last year. Just have all your ducks in a row as far as paperwork or the lady at the desk will be pretty testy :p

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
It's been a while but I got into Dr. Maddalena's office at SQL pretty quickly and easily when I was living out there last year. Just have all your ducks in a row as far as paperwork or the lady at the desk will be pretty testy :p
That's where I went. They have no posted prices, and take cash only. Be prepared. It was in and out once he saw me, but expect to wait a bit. He's popular around here. But expensive. Very expensive compared to other AMEs, granted the prices I've seen were other parts of the country and everything is expensive here...

JordanD

Honorary Member
That's where I went. They have no posted prices, and take cash only. Be prepared. It was in and out once he saw me, but expect to wait a bit. He's popular around here. But expensive. Very expensive compared to other AMEs, granted the prices I've seen were other parts of the country and everything is expensive here...
Eh I don't remember it being anything ridiculous but it's been a while. I think I pay $120 or so out here in KY.