SBA Airport Photoshop Fail

bike21

9-5 Ruins Lives
I couldn't remember the coffee options inside SBA's terminal and went to check out their website to find this gem. RJ driver at night, with shades on, high approach, PFD failure, dual flameout with both master warning & cautions going off. Must've been a rough night ;)

Last edited:

jtrain609

Uniting the black vote.
He might be high, but if he's a lawn dart, then bro might still be a little low.

Probably why he's got the shades on.

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
What is he holding in his right hand, a microphone or something?
That's not a mic he's holding. It's actually an entirely different yoke from the original picture of a pilot they photoshopped in to the CRJ cockpit.

jwp_145

GhostRider in the Sky
I couldn't remember the coffee options inside SBA's terminal and went to check out their website to find this gem. RJ driver at night, with shades on, high approach, PFD failure, dual flameout with both master warning & cautions going off. Must've been a rough night ;)

What I wanna know is how are all 3 hydraulic systems fully functioning with a dual engine flameout?

jwp_145

GhostRider in the Sky

Better yet, who goes to an airports website just to find out what kind of coffee they have? Wing it, bro!