Resource for studying commercial operations?

Rosstafari

Likes tacos
Does anyone know of a good resource for studying different types of commercial operations in preparation for a commercial multi checkride? Parts 121/135/129/91, common carriage and holding out scenarios, wet leases, etc... my brain hurts wrapping my mind around some of the prep questions they hit us with.

Flyinthrew

Does anyone know of a good resource for studying different types of commercial operations in preparation for a commercial multi checkride? Parts 121/135/129/91, common carriage and holding out scenarios, wet leases, etc... my brain hurts wrapping my mind around some of the prep questions they hit us with.
None of that stuff is in the Commercial Pilot ACS. There is nothing wrong with being a more well-rounded professional pilot, but if it isn't in the ACS then the examiner shouldn't be evaluating it.

Stryker172

None of that stuff is in the Commercial Pilot ACS. There is nothing wrong with being a more well-rounded professional pilot, but if it isn't in the ACS then the examiner shouldn't be evaluating it.
100% agree with this. Stick to whats in the ACS for the ride you're preparing for. 121 and 135 stuff will come later.

Rosstafari

Likes tacos
Thanks guys. Did the oral yesterday, aced it. Discontinuance for weather, but can't do much about that. Appreciate the assists.