Republic pilot beats up a FA

Boris Badenov

Someone should definitely do *something*, Captain!
Rule #1. Never crap where you eat.
Rule #2. Don't hit girls.
Rule #3. Don't lead with your chin.
Rule #4. Don't drop your left hand.
Rule #5. Always smile for your mugshot, you'll look back on all of this and laugh, someday!
Rule #6. Never get involved in a jet bridge war with an Asian.
Rule #7. Never go against a Sicilian with DEATH is on the line!

deadstick

Rule #2. Don't hit girls.
Rule #3. Don't lead with your chin.
Rule #4. Don't drop your left hand.
Rule #5. Always smile for your mugshot, you'll look back on all of this and laugh, someday!
Rule #6. Never get involved in a jet bridge war with an Asian.
Rule #7. Never go against a Sicilian with DEATH is on the line!

Morons.

Richman

Seriously?

Are you saying that a pilot shouldn’t be able to keep their cool in a heated situation?
This. It doesn't matter who it is. If you get even a wiff of accusatory tones, bad attitude, or anything "other than normal interaction" you need to disengage at immediately, find a supervisory creature and begin a "paper trail".

Believe me, I wish with my heart of hearts this WASN'T necessary these days, but it is. If you don't, THEY will, and then you're in a disadvantaged position. It really is like being 6 again, where it's a race with a sibling to snitch to mom first.

Nark

Sheepdog
@Seggy BOTH acted stupidly, but the guy only called out the dude.
The most Just of the JC SJW mafia is not calling out both of their behavior is interesting.

I have no idea what you are trying to infer. I also find it interesting that you are trying to read more in to what I typed.

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
They both got fired, they both got arrested, and presumably there are some sort of charges. The wheels turn slowly, but it sounds pretty quote-just to me; insofar as I don’t care who started it but the machinery is sure as hell ending it.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Right?

Actual story: Endeavor pilot backs into local teachers car in the parking lot at Home Depot, no damage, numbers exchanged.

Newsline: “Crazed Delta pilot angrily careens into innocent teachers vehicle at shopping center on the way to the airport. We’re here at the local Waffle House for locals reaction with the question: ‘Are the airways safe from villainy?’”
“We’re at the Waffle House on 24th St and Jefferson to get reaction to the beginning of the air war over Kuwait and Iraq. We have.....Joe SixPack here having breakfast at 1am, what is your take sir?”

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Who has the “backstory” now. Some republic pilot has to know something!

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Since they both got arrested, I’m wondering how long it’s going to be before the witness statements hit the internet.