Republic 4439 ATL

Cherokee_Cruiser

Lol, couple things.

Firstly that was seggys joke on you. It was hilarious and I don't mind you bringing it back.

Yeah xj. You had a chance for a fresh start, even told everyone you could think of online or in crew rooms you were going to Gojet in an effort to hide out, then pulled your shtick at virign on their web boards...for years.

As for your newest merger you know more now than you did then. But as an xj guy back then, your ruckus was hilarious once you turned against your own. I thought you had mental instability so I never thought to leak info to you so you'd go after your own union, but that was a great move by the union. You are a "useful idiot" in that way and I can name at least 6 guys from the edv side who went to Alaskan who are union volunteers and knew exactly who you were still. Aviation is a small world, but your so smart at everything I'm sure that'll never affect you.

You went back to college 15 years ago, I went back about 8-4ish, so, idk man, who is diving back in time here? The truth is you, like most humans, are a creature of habit. Your habit is to go way over the line in every way, pretend you're the victim, and you're way too sloppy to keep yourself anonymous or out of trouble. I don't find anything meritorious in your posts or thinking so ignoring you improves my experience here.
Only to keep the record straight and correct those false statements. Never did I hide anything about where I was going, don't know what GoJet reference you're making. I (dumbly) put a large pic of a VX plane on my good bye thread so I never hid anything, so that's just to set that record straight. About the union leak, I did figure out who it was. The email sent to me was by a false name but the info he sent was accurate. It was a direct copy/paste. I didn't have any problems calling it out like it was - and from what I heard afterwards, JH was prohibited from ever touching any merger committee position again. I know all the people at 9E who went to both VX and AS. I've treated them all professionally and don't get into any pi$$ing matches anymore.

I graduated college in '06. You are talking about history that was during merger/SLI time so that was 2010 and the list came out 2011. That is diving back a good 9 years (almost 10 in one month). I admit I should have handled that merger in 2010 better, just kept my mouth shut, because nothing was going to make a difference in the final outcome. I learned from it and this time around kept it zipped up and let the contract and SLI play out however it did. In that sense I learned and bettered myself there. I've moved on and let bygones be bygones. But some people like you just can't seem to let that go. That I find weird, considering how inconsequential it was and how irrelevant it is in 2019 almost 2020. But hey, you do you. If you'd like, I could give a doll and you can show where it still hurts? Or you could just:

Last edited:

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Only to keep the record straight and correct those false statements. Never did I hide anything about where I was going, don't know what GoJet reference you're making. I (dumbly) put a large pic of a VX plane on my good bye thread so I never hid anything, so that's just to set that record straight. About the union leak, I did figure out who it was. The email sent to me was by a false name but the info he sent was accurate. It was a direct copy/paste. I didn't have any problems calling it out like it was - and from what I heard afterwards, JH was prohibited from ever touching any merger committee position again. I know all the people at 9E who went to both VX and AS. I've treated them all professionally and don't get into any pi$$ing matches anymore.

I graduated college in '06. You are talking about history that was during merger/SLI time so that was 2010 and the list came out 2011. So yeah you are going back a good 9 years (almost 10 in one month). That is diving back in time. I admit I should have handled that merger in 2010 better, just kept my mouth shut, because nothing was going to make a difference in the final outcome. I learned from it and this time around kept it zipped up and let the contract and SLI play out however it did. In that sense I learned and bettered myself there. I've moved on and let bygones be bygones. While the past can't be changed, I learned enough from it to avoid any repeat for this latest merger. But some people like you just can't seem to let that go. That I find weird, considering how inconsequential it was and how irrelevant it is in 2019 almost 2020. But hey, you do you. If you'd like, I could give a doll and you can show where it still hurts you? Or you could just:

I'll absolutely let the readers, your current and ex coworkers decide (of which I was one). As far as you treating your coworkers professionally I can only comment on your Virgin posts I saw from a jumpseater from his phone years ago.

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Yea, but you can roll them down hill, let the clutch out, and they start.
737 has a pretty high dispatchibility (dispatch-a-hillbilly? Boy my spelling sucks) and that's got a bunch of cables running to a computer then to hydros...clutch pop derby aside, most of this stuff is pretty reliable. Airbus has some modes that aren't intuitive until you study it and see it a few times but as far as I know they're reliable.

We didn't exit the stone age for lack of stone.

jtrain609

Uniting the black vote.
737 has a pretty high dispatchibility (dispatch-a-hillbilly? Boy my spelling sucks) and that's got a bunch of cables running to a computer then to hydros...clutch pop derby aside, most of this stuff is pretty reliable. Airbus has some modes that aren't intuitive until you study it and see it a few times but as far as I know they're reliable.

We didn't exit the stone age for lack of stone.
The thing that gets the Airbus rolling most the time, in my experience, is that required components are split between multiple computers. You can lose one and have it not be a big deal, because you've usually got two more.

That isn't always the case, but 60% of the time, it works every time.

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
The thing that gets the Airbus rolling most the time, in my experience, is that required components are split between multiple computers. You can lose one and have it not be a big deal, because you've usually got two more.

That isn't always the case, but 60% of the time, it works every time.
I mean, worse case in flight, you just crack the doors and kick them with your feet and used the trim wheel for the up and down.

jtrain609

Uniting the black vote.
I mean, worse case in flight, you just crack the doors and kick them with your feet and used the trim wheel for the up and down.
Funny you say that, because you're not far off.

The final revisionary mode is direct control of the horizontal stabilizer by spinning the trim wheel, and using the rudders (which are cable and pulley to a hydraulic boost). I sure as hell wouldn't want to land like that, but you could.

Cherokee_Cruiser

That would be a harsh landing. The way we were taught is that mechanical backup is there to make sure the plane can still fly while you try and get one of the computers back online, and that the goal is to get an ELAC or SEC back online.

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Funny you say that, because you're not far off.

The final revisionary mode is direct control of the horizontal stabilizer by spinning the trim wheel, and using the rudders (which are cable and pulley to a hydraulic boost). I sure as hell wouldn't want to land like that, but you could.
I'm not trying to be a dick but youre talking about manual reversion, required on every airplane to carry passengers around. Long story short: I know man, I know. I never thought actively Airbus FBW computers crashed and you just split s into the ground while pressing control alt delete. it's kinda like when I got "corrected" in an RJ interview on how AC buses are cross side fed...literally part 25 reg.

jtrain609

Uniting the black vote.
I'm not trying to be a dick but youre talking about manual reversion, required on every airplane to carry passengers around. Long story short: I know man, I know. I never thought actively Airbus FBW computers crashed and you just split s into the ground while pressing control alt delete. it's kinda like when I got "corrected" in an RJ interview on how AC buses are cross side fed...literally part 25 reg.
I know you know, I'm just telling you how Airbus did it.

The ERJis elevator trim and ailerons.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to being an incompetent WMU grad.