Renting

giladal

If anyone lives in riverside, I was just wondering what would be a rent like after i finish the course, and want to move with my girlfreind to a 1 bedroom apartment not so far from the airport? Also, what are the requirements for an apartment regarding credit ? I currently have none yet

And how much is deposit here in the USA.
Thanks for the info,
Gil

giladal

YOOOO HOOO?
I am not getting any replies

Throw me a bone here

I Added some starts. maybe someone will notice the thread now

Adlerson

If anyone knew I'm sure they would reply.

I live 30 minutes away from Riverside, in Redlands, and the market is totally different there, so I wouldn't be able to help you.

Try going to some real estate web pages or renters web pages. I'm sure you can find something with some research.

Cheers,
Helge

giladal

Thanks for the reply guys

Alderson: what is it like where you live?
I will have a car anyways.

Adlerson

I like it where we live, a little smaller than the area around here. (Relativly speaking.)

Not sure about the market there either, as we own, not rent. A highly un-educated guess would be $300-$400 a month for a 1-bedroom apartment. I may be /way/ off though.
Your best bet is to use the net and do some searching there.

Cheers,
Helge

aloft

That's probably a lot low. A buddy of mine lives in Ontario, He's paying ~$1150 for a nice2 bdr.

In looking on www.rent.net, it looks like the range for starting rents in Riverside is $700-900.

giladal

Alderson: Thanks alot, I think its about $200 more then you indicated. I should check it out.

Aloft: Yes, you are probobly riight, but i did see something on rent.com for about $575 but I dont want to know what kind of neighborhood is that if the average is $1000

I do not want to come home and find some bumm playing the simulator on my computer