Posting Pics

Pitotheat1

Allright I'm dumb.
Could some one tell me how to post pics if I am allowed at all? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
The pictures you see in Pictures From The Road come from the cell phone cameras of Doug Taylor and BOG. Doug flies for Delta and BOG flies for MESA (I believe). If you're looking to post a regular picture just click on image under the Instant UBB Code column and then enter the address. The only thing is you need a place to host them. Hope it helps.

Bog

Yeah, the pics from the road was a chance for Doug and I to show the glamorous side of the job. The pages that show our pics will only accept them from us.

And you are correct, I'm at Mesa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif My 28 hours at home are just about coming to a close, so I'll soon be heading back to the airport for the jump back to BNA. Then, way too early tomorrow, another 4 days of fun and games begin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

Pitotheat1

Thanks guys,
We'll see if I can get around to doing it that way.
Bog, the grass still looks greener on your side despite the time away from home. Have a safe trip man.

Bog

[ QUOTE ]
Bog, the grass still looks greener on your side despite the time away from home. Have a safe trip man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Astroturf never loses its color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif