Performance charts for an Excel?

Cessnaflyer

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
We are seeing if it would be feasible to fly from the North shore of lake Superior to GEG. Also, runway lengths especially for contaminated runways. We're guessing we'd be at max gross most of the time.

U_of_I_Tweak

We are seeing if it would be feasible to fly from the North shore of lake Superior to GEG. Also, runway lengths especially for contaminated runways. We're guessing we'd be at max gross most of the time.
Give me an airport and loads and I'll run some numbers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

U_of_I_Tweak

Give me an airport and loads and I'll run some numbers.

Cyxz to kgeg and packed to the gills if possible.
In short, probably not the plane for you. Fuel burn for direct routing ranges from 4800-5200 lbs of 6800 available. On our XLS, full fuel leaves us 600lbs of payload.

The runway works dry at MGTOW up to around 33°C, but you're not carrying much in the way of people and stuff with all the fuel you'd need to *probably* make it non-stop.

Wet you're good to 31° although the landing numbers are pretty rough wet, especially to 21 where the LDA is is only 3700 and change.

When I get home I can send you specifics of you'd like.

John

Cessnaflyer

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
In short, probably not the plane for you. Fuel burn for direct routing ranges from 4800-5200 lbs of 6800 available. On our XLS, full fuel leaves us 600lbs of payload.

The runway works dry at MGTOW up to around 33°C, but you're not carrying much in the way of people and stuff with all the fuel you'd need to *probably* make it non-stop.

Wet you're good to 31° although the landing numbers are pretty rough wet, especially to 21 where the LDA is is only 3700 and change.

When I get home I can send you specifics of you'd like.

John

This is great and helps a lot. Unfortunately, as I thought it probably wouldn't work direct going west but would work if we one stopped in Fargo.