People who occupy a window seat

Adler

Low-Level Individual
False, the problem is people with a window seat that leave the shade open.

12 hour flight, all anybody wants to do is watch a movie and try to sleep. But there's always one selfish idiot that has to open his window to look at nothing, filling the entire dark plane with light and waking everyone up.

I love the 787.

Soku39

Eh I used to feel the same way, but flying is such an extremely miserable experience and generally when I do it I'm exhausted to the point that I just want to get there, on time... I just stopped caring if the window was open or not.

Also when the windows are open it gets hot.

Pilot Fighter

...and leave the window closed should be killed. Discuss.
I don't care if it's open or closed.

I have a bigger problem with those that don't understand air travel etiquette and ignore the less than subtle means by which I communicate that I don't want to talk.

If I'm wearing my opaque glacier glasses with side shades, ear buds in my ears, and looking straight ahead, I don't want to talk.

Apophis

Resident Iconoclast
I don't care if it's open or closed.

I have a bigger problem with those that don't understand air travel etiquette and ignore the less than subtle means by which I communicate that I don't want to talk.

If I'm wearing my opaque glacier glasses with side shades, ear buds in my ears, and looking straight ahead, I don't want to talk.
My favorite is the rare occasion when a person motion for me to take the headphones out so they can talk. It’s like, I will legitimately punch you in the throat right now, sir.