Other Alternatives

Wm226

I have been looking into ERAU because it seems to offer a good aviation program in addition to Army ROTC.

Are there any other universities that offer a respectable aviation program and Army ROTC? Thanks.

ERAU_Intern

Omdahl is right! I've got a buddy up at UND right now who is about to graduate and be commissioned in the army as a helicopter pilot! Check into it FOR SURE. Ive heard nothing bad about UND, and its alot cheaper than Riddle.

stuckingfk

Also, if you get accepted into the Army ROTC Helicopter Training Program, it is all paid for. That scholarship is worth around $100,000. You have to pay for your own private airplane, but after that you go all the way through the commercial instrument for helicopter. A great deal if you want to become a helo pilot in the army.

Wm226

Thanks guys! I am going to get more information on The University of North Dakota. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would be glad to hear them

ERAU_Intern

Go get em Wm226! And good luck! As for me, well, anytime the wings move at a higher airspeed than the aircraft, i get a little uneasy. But lotsa guys fly helos and love it. At any rate, have fun!