Oops!! Don't let this be you!

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
I've noticed you've posted a few videos here. Maybe the YouTube section would be better suited for these, also the humour section. The music at the end is also a big needed change.
big tough falcon pilot, now ya wanna go modding around! Hey wait, that's a great idea! Doug, make Gully a mod for a month! Lets see what he'll do with this place...
I'm thinking a new section for the discussion of exactly when and where he will take his daily constitutional, followed by a detailed description of the experience...
man I miss you already!

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
big tough falcon pilot, now ya wanna go modding around! Hey wait, that's a great idea! Doug, make Gully a mod for a month! Lets see what he'll do with this place...
I'm thinking a new section for the discussion of exactly when and where he will take his daily constitutional, followed by a detailed description of the experience...
man I miss you already!
This is why we no longer fly together. Also, the government was watching you drinking while posting and they do not approve, Buchanan.

Cóndor

:bounce: a similar gaffe occurred on a Miami Center freq last week while somebody was giving the after-takeoff spiel . . . I was very tempted to key-in after it was over and ask what movie they were showing but I just didn't want to add to Center's annoyance :D