• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oops!! Don't let this be you!

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
I've noticed you've posted a few videos here. Maybe the YouTube section would be better suited for these, also the humour section. The music at the end is also a big needed change.
big tough falcon pilot, now ya wanna go modding around! Hey wait, that's a great idea! Doug, make Gully a mod for a month! Lets see what he'll do with this place...
I'm thinking a new section for the discussion of exactly when and where he will take his daily constitutional, followed by a detailed description of the experience...
man I miss you already!

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
big tough falcon pilot, now ya wanna go modding around! Hey wait, that's a great idea! Doug, make Gully a mod for a month! Lets see what he'll do with this place...
I'm thinking a new section for the discussion of exactly when and where he will take his daily constitutional, followed by a detailed description of the experience...
man I miss you already!
This is why we no longer fly together. Also, the government was watching you drinking while posting and they do not approve, Buchanan.

Cóndor

:bounce: a similar gaffe occurred on a Miami Center freq last week while somebody was giving the after-takeoff spiel . . . I was very tempted to key-in after it was over and ask what movie they were showing but I just didn't want to add to Center's annoyance :D