On campus accommodation costs?

Snow

'Not a new member'
Hey can someone tell me how much it costs to live on campus? does $15k for room and board for 10mo sound about right? what's the monthy rate?

Thanks

kdwilkes

That is way too much for room costs. Maybe you eat a lot! A single room (the most expensive) is $22/night or $660/month. That includes utilities and cable.

pscraig

The single-occupancy bungalows go for $22-25 a night. The 3-person apartments go for $16 a night and you have your own bedroom. All are fully furnished, include all utilities and I think weekly housekeeping service. I'm planning on the 3BR apartments for a while. I'll probably move off campus at some point, but the convenience of being on campus will be nice, especially at first. The FSI website has a PDF of on-campus housing information including floorplans.

So we are at a max of $4800-7500 for room costs for 10 months. What you eat is up to you.

Snow

'Not a new member'
how much for the dorms? when do you start craig?

Well living on campus would save me from buying a car and furnature

pscraig

Snow,

I'm in the Jan 3 private audit class. The 2-bed dormitory style rooms are $12 a night. No kitchen at all-I don't think those rooms even have a refrigerator or microwave.

The $16/night apartments seemed to be the best combination of price vs. facilities.

Virusss

Thanks guys i also wanted to post and ask about that. but i still have one more question I will be married before i will start training in FSI so i was asking are there beds big enough and if they arent can you bring in beds of your own into the dorm rooms?

pavelump

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
My single room has a queen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he leave at night?

Dave

P.S. Hi A.S.!