• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oh, no-not ANOTHER PSA Thread!

A-9er

Sorry, I couldn't resist the title. Seriously, I have a question: PSA has a new dispatch posting (from April 5th) on jsfirm.com, yet they do NOT have it on their own website. TSA also has a new dispatch posting on jsfirm.com, but they also have it on their own website. What's up with that? How come PSA has an opening posted on an outside website, yet they do not have the same position on their own web page? I was curious...

Delta Echo

Sorry, I couldn't resist the title. Seriously, I have a question: PSA has a new dispatch posting (from April 5th) on jsfirm.com, yet they do NOT have it on their own website. TSA also has a new dispatch posting on jsfirm.com, but they also have it on their own website. What's up with that? How come PSA has an opening posted on an outside website, yet they do not have the same position on their own web page? I was curious...
Some on this forum would wager incompetence on PSAs part. Could also be they pulled the internal posting and JS Firm hasn't caught up. But, if they hire as frequently as we're told they will have another posting soon enough...maybe even before lunch time.

**Please note Delta Echo has no dog in either PSA or JSFirm.

A-9er

Some on this forum would wager incompetence on PSAs part. Could also be they pulled the internal posting and JS Firm hasn't caught up. But, if they hire as frequently as we're told they will have another posting soon enough...maybe even before lunch time.

**Please note Delta Echo has no dog in either PSA or JSFirm.
PSA took down all their postings, i.e. from their website and outside sites like jsfirm a few weeks ago. They took down all their postings while they sought out a new OCC manager, something discussed on this forum. Then, just a few days ago, they put up a new post at jsfirm, yet they did NOT put up something on their OWN website. I couldn't help but notice the incongruity of it all...

CS0290

Well they are looking for a Manager of Dispatch
They've already made their pick. They just had to make the posting. Don't work there now but I have friends still there and Harks knows who he wants. Just another yes man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPZ9900

They've already made their pick. They just had to make the posting. Don't work there now but I have friends still there and Harks knows who he wants. Just another yes man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. Another clueless yes man who doesn't know any better. Harks favorite.

Rewind

What makes PSA so bad? Don't all regionals suck? I know people, who is being considered for manager of dispatch? Initials will suffice.