Oh Delta II

Adler

Low-Level Individual
Moderator note from Derg: This thread was not actually started by @Adler, but is a combination of several similar threads combined into one mega thread

I'm not sure if this story pokes at title of this thread, or if's more about @Cherokee_Cruiser 's sensitive California people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherokee_Cruiser

I'm not sure if this story pokes at title of this thread, or if's more about @Cherokee_Cruiser 's sensitive California people.

Real pilots would have dumped fuel over water. Real-er pilots would have landed overweight without dumping. ;)

Autothrust Blue

"Are you out of your mind, Ryan?”

Did they run the QRH?

knot4u

Repeat Offender

Saw that airplane today, while at lunch, flying over the San Fernando valley at a lower then normal altitude and on a strange heading. Combined with the contrails it made for an odd sight, took me a couple of seconds before I thought I had an idea of what was going on. Thanks for posting this.

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
After 864 showed up here at Boston for a few days too.

C O I N C I D E N C E ? ¿ ?

(Yes. Yes it definitely is.)

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
They declared, they can do what they want.

I really hate the smell of jet fuel. When the girls at the local FBO get Jet A splash back they need to stay away from me.

By the way, it was schools, three of them

Cherokee_Cruiser

As an aerospace engineer and with my knowledge of turbofan engines, I can conclusively state this wouldn’t have happened if they just drop it and call themselves Airlines like the rest of them. And if you want to know where on a doll that hurts, it’s right where the letters R and L are supposed to be together.... so between the Ribcage and Large intestine. It’s like a gut punch in that sense.

T/O w/FSII

As an aerospace engineer and with my knowledge of turbofan engines, I can conclusively state this wouldn’t have happened if they just drop it and call themselves Airlines like the rest of them. And if you want to know where on a doll that hurts, it’s right where the letters R and L are supposed to be together.... so between the Ribcage and Large intestine. It’s like a gut punch in that sense.
Not bad

GypsyPilot

They declared, they can do what they want.

I really hate the smell of jet fuel. When the girls at the local FBO get Jet A splash back they need to stay away from me.

By the way, it was schools, three of them
That doesn’t mean you aren’t going to hear about it later. Declaring an emergency isn’t a get out of jail free card. It just makes you a priority.