OBAP

Cherokee_Cruiser

30, Left seat of the 76. More than halfway up the system seniority list with 2.5 years on property.

Pretty much any of the “Power 5” would be worth the jump. Short term losses for long term gains.

Impressive at your age, and I agree with a 35 yr outlook and 2.5 yrs longevity it makes sense.

SFCC/UND

Did you go in years past? I can’t get any intel on it. If this is the case maybe I’ll just skip day 1.
Yes, I've been a few times. Last time I went your ID badge had a number on it. They would call 1-100 first. Then 10 minutes later 101-200 and then so on. When you registered for the event decided your number. So if you registered at last minute, then you would wait for 2 hours before being allowed to go talk to recruiters. I was number 80 last time, so I was able to talk to 4 airlines in one hour. But after that, the lines started to get backed up. I came back the next day. About 70 percent of the applicants left. So, I was able to talk to all the legacy, majors, and cargo that day.

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
Yes, I've been a few times. Last time I went your ID badge had a number on it. They would call 1-100 first. Then 10 minutes later 101-200 and then so on. When you registered for the event decided your number. So if you registered at last minute, then you would wait for 2 hours before being allowed to go talk to recruiters. I was number 80 last time, so I was able to talk to 4 airlines in one hour. But after that, the lines started to get backed up. I came back the next day. About 70 percent of the applicants left. So, I was able to talk to all the legacy, majors, and cargo that day.
Like Disneyland, but a lot less fun.

JDean3204

Impressive at your age, and I agree with a 35 yr outlook and 2.5 yrs longevity it makes sense.
Not many people can say they sit in the left seat of a WB at 30 years old. But if money is value as it is to most, making the amount a major CA can make sitting in the same seat may be worth the jump. Many people in this life have half the blessings and opportunities we do, so it’s really just a what is priority game to someone. Many say millions over a career, but when you die that money doesn’t go with you, granted your kids may reap the benefits of said decision.