No Aviation Experience

ATC Hopeful

If you are an OTS applicant with no aviation experience and have recieved a PEPC offer please post here. Just wanted to know our chances of filling a spot. Also an AT-SAT score would be nice if not in the signature.

utahaviator

If you are an OTS applicant with no aviation experience and have recieved a PEPC offer please post here. Just wanted to know our chances of filling a spot. Also an AT-SAT score would be nice if not in the signature.
What was your score...PEPC offering...etc?

wve_iii

Choose IN and TX Enroute or Terminal, was selected for ZFW (Fort Worth ARTCC). 15 miles from my house :nana2: couldnt be better.

jookboks

Applied for the Feb. announcement, scored 100 on the ATSAT, got picked up for a terminal in NY, hopefully the Queens/Long Island region [That's the region I specified I wanted in NY]

will

No aviation experience (I have seen some movies about flying), some college but no degree, about 6 years of sales experience. I got a 95.5 ATSAT I put IL and CO as my choices and got IA (where I live)

SeanW

No aviation experience, scored a 99.4% in NY, requested PA terminal and am waiting to get confirmation for July 9th PEPC.

ATC2B

No Aviation experience here...Got a 96 on the AT-SAT and just got confirmation for attending to NY PEPC on July 7th. Provided everything goes well I will be heading to ZID Indy Center! Good luck to all :D

ATLTRACON

I still don't have any aviation experience. If some one has any extra send me a PayPal receipt and I'll pay handsomely:panic:

ATC Hopeful

Nice, there are more than i thought, maybe we do have a chance of filling one of the highly sought after positions!:rawk: