NGPA Winter Warm up

Ha! Yeah, as an NGPA member, yeah I really need to get to a Winter Warm-Up event. This year I'm in school, next year hopefully it becomes a reality. Start the crowdfunding campaign now for 2020.

Have fun, and I want all the details/drama or the tea as all the cool kids are calling it now.

I'll be there. Why you no be there?
Two reasons. We fly five days a week. But the secondary reason and perhaps the most important, no money. Not working right now. As I keep saying every time around this time. Maybe next year. But I'm actually really hoping that next year is a reality.

You manning a booth and repping for Magic School bus?

jweldon

Small but Efficient Member
We can all pitch in! I don’t have anybody staying in my hotel room, @bLizZuE will donate a buddy pass, and I’m a cfi-i so we could figure something out about a plane!

Do y’all have any interest in a mini meetup?

Dphoenix

Love lasagna, hate mondays
If you register early, they often have a rate, I think I booked my room around $250/nt.

Max, it's not that easy to "move to the next level". I've put in quite a bit of work, frankly, and seem to have no end in sight... but we'll see. The job fair is pretty low key now, but the friendships I've made over the years are worth a lot more to me. :)

If you register early, they often have a rate, I think I booked my room around $250/nt.

Max, it's not that easy to "move to the next level". I've put in quite a bit of work, frankly, and seem to have no end in sight... but we'll see. The job fair is pretty low key now, but the friendships I've made over the years are worth a lot more to me. :)
I know bro, its tough. But you're a good guy. So, I hope for good things for you, that you make it out of the regionals. :)

Have fun in PSP for me. Hope to see you there soon.

Autothrust Blue

The frakkin’ CAG

Frankly, I came to my first one for the saturnalia of incestuous ass-kissing and ingratiation that is supposed to be part-and-parcel to “moving up.”

The second and subsequent, I’m there to see the people and have a good time.