Newest PPL at MKG

SRolley

Good evening Gents,

Just wanted to say " I'm officially a pilot!"

Everything has been worth all of the work, now it's time to keep moving on to the next rating and add on! Such a vescious circle!

SRolley

@ jskibo Muskegon is correct, I took lessons with local FBO. My instructor and I were flew into 08C in the middle of July. It was hot as hell in the warrior and it was time for a break! It was a lot of fun climbing out over the trees!

Sounds like a good time, let me know when.

jskibo

Done
@ jskibo Muskegon is correct, I took lessons with local FBO. My instructor and I were flew into 08C in the middle of July. It was hot as hell in the warrior and it was time for a break! It was a lot of fun climbing out over the trees!

Sounds like a good time, let me know when.
Not a good place to lose an engine on departure for sure. Trees and powerlines off 32, trees and water on 14. Not to mention the tall trees just NE of the runway. I'll be up at your airport the end of Sep to wrap up my IFR work and checkride. PM'd you my number.

rockman2343@aol.com

Congrats man. Are you a Baker student, or doing it on your own? I graduated from Baker in 2010 but did most of my training in the EA's between 06 and 08.

SRolley

jskibo it's not an ideal place for an engine out for sure! I look forward to hopefully grab a beer when your in town.

@rockman- I'm an off the street guy, Adam Baker was my instructor. I wanted to do my PPL in MKG and I'm planning on going to Chicago to do a accelerated school for the rest of my ratings. I did my check ride in 606ea, Good little plane that floats like no tomorrow!

SRolley

He makes you feel very relaxed and was a joy to fly with. We talked about diving, fishing and of course flying.

On Monday we stayed close to the lake due to some cumulus clouds building in the afternoon.