1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the site / Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Announcements' started by Erik_S, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Erik_S

Erik_S Well-Known Member

Greetings all!

I just recently found this site and after looking through a few threads I decided I should join the ranks. A little bit about me;

I started flying when I went to Dowling College (sadly it is no more) about 7 years ago. I did a year and a half there before returning home and finishing my 4 year at a local college. I had some delays during my training thanks to the usual culprits, money and personal life. But last year I finally finished my commercial multi and got a job with an aerial survey company. I'm up around 800 hours now, almost half of that being multi time.

As for aspirations, I have no idea where to go or what to do after I get some more hours. The airlines look very inviting, but I'm much more familiar with the 135 side of things and have been leaning that way lately. I know I have about a year before I reach my 1,200 mins so I've got some time to figure it out.

I look forward to becoming a part of the group and exploring further into the site!